Monday 14 January 2013

Weekend Style


So I decided against the skirt for my weekend outfit on Saturday...due to the freezing cold weather.  My poor pins don't hold up well when subjected to the winter elements!

I swapped the Miss Selfridge black roller skirt for a pair of my DP high shine black jegging's as to stay nice and toasty.  Although I will definitely be wearing the skirt ensemble when the weather warm's up a bit, it's all about the skater skirts at the moment.
I finished this ensemble with my warm Warehouse Ovoid biker coat.
As I changed the outfit I had to change my Jewellery so I teamed up MissyRows Vintage Floral Earrings, Gold Druzy Ring and Novelist Bracelet.
What do you think?
My Warehouse Ovoid biker coat
 
 
 
Love The MissyRow Team xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love that outfit, and your hair!! :) Thanks for sending me your link on twitter- I love your blog + I am now following! emilyemilybeth.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkly rings ha ha! I love the shoes... and I have a coat very similar from New Look ;)

    Naomi xxx

    whatnaomiknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love everything on her! Just followed your blog :) can't wait to read more!
    Hannahmariebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete