Saturday 26 January 2013

New MissyRow Mood Ring's

OK so I didn't make these myself but I have been so very excited for their arrival since ordering them in.
I had a mood ring when I was about 10yrs of age and I had to go into this hippy shop in Southend On Sea called 'Oh Yeah' I would love to know if it is still there!?

The ring has a liquid crystal embezzlement.
The crystals respond to changes in your bodies temperature indicating what mood you are in.

Black mean's Stressed
Red mean's Fear
Yellow mean's Nervous
Green mean's mixed emotion's
Light Blue mean's level headed
Purple mean's relaxed
Orange mean's Lovable
Teal mean's Passion
Dark blue mean's Happy

I haven't taken mine of since they arrived.. I'm feeling passionate at this moment according to the ring but I have mainly been happy today.
Grab Yours at MissyRow...
Shop MissyRow Mood Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment